Latest News
Photos

Tue Nov 20 00:53:49 EST 2018

Grab some tissue Sex and the City fans —  this one is going to hurt!

On Monday’s episode of Origins podcast, host James Andrew Miller revealed Mr. Big, played by Chris Noth, was set to die in the third film.

Miller, who claimed he saw an early version of the script, explained that Mr. Big, whose real name is John James Preston, dies “relatively early” of a heart attack.

While the spoiler comes as quite a shock to many devoted fans, Mr. Big previously had a “routine” heart procedure in season 6 in which Carrie, played by Sarah Jessica Parker, laid by his side throughout his recovery process.

Nonetheless, Carrie as a widow is something viewers will never see. In fact, it’s allegedly one of the reasons why Kim Cattrall, who played Samantha Jones, wasn’t on board for Sex and the City 3.

“People close to Kim believe that the script didn’t have a lot to offer the character of Samantha,” Miller alleged during the episode.

“They point to the fact that it calls for Mr. Big to die of a heart attack in the shower, relatively early on in the film, making the remainder of the movie more about how Carrie recovers from Big’s death than about the relationship between the four women,” Miller explained.

As for how Noth, 64, felt about his character’s death, he didn’t get a chance to read the script but during the podcast, he told Miller he heard it was “superior” to the other movies.

RELATED: Everything We Know About Why Sex and the City 3 Was Cancelled – From Cast Tensions to Major Demands

Noth went on to reveal he didn’t like the first two films, explaining they didn’t match the humor or rawness of the HBO series.

“I really hate corny stuff and it could be because I’m a little bit of a cynic,” Noth said during the interview.

“Like, the whole thing at the end of the movie in the shoe closet— hated it,” the actor said of a scene from the first movie, moments before Big and Carrie get married.

RELATED: Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Felt Like Somebody Was Holding Me Hostage’ When SATC Became a Hit

“Hated the thing at the end of the movie after I felt she deceived me and then I say, ‘Well, it’s time I give you a bigger diamond ring.’ Hated it. I just hate the cornball s— and I thought it was just really sentimental and overly romantic without any feet in realism,” Noth added.

However, the actor admitted he still would have been on board for a final movie.

Tue Nov 20 00:10:05 EST 2018

And the battle to become Mrs. Colton Underwood begins!

In a newly released trailer for season 23 of The Bachelor, the contestants meet Underwood for the first time in the most NSFW way. The clip begins with Underwood, 26, showering on the beach as his contestants watch from a nearby car.

“Colton looks so hot I plan on rubbing oil all over his body,” one contestant says excitedly. “He is literally like a chiseled god to me,” another contestant screams.

While things between Underwood and his potential suitors seem to start off pretty steamy, fans are quickly reminded that the bachelor is a virgin.

“I am a virgin,” Underwood explains in the video. “But, that’s just a small part of who I am. I’m here to fall in love, so hopefully, by the end of this I’m down on one knee.”

RELATED: See The Bachelor‘s Not-So-Subtle Nod to Colton Underwood’s Virginity in New Promo

Bachelor host Chris Harrison also addresses Underwood’s virginity, saying, “You could lose your virginity this week,” before Underwood responds: “Sexual intimacy is a big part of any relationship.”

Nonetheless, Underwood’s virginity isn’t the only topic of the season. In fact, a whole lot of drama ensues between the contestants with several of them captured crying on camera.

“He was shaking because you f——- scared him so bad and you’re going to ruin potential relationships,” one contestant tells another in the clip.

Things seem to get so bad that Underwood himself can be seen bawling his eyes out after his proposal is rejected. “Every time I put myself out there I get rejected,” Underwood says in one scene, which then fades into a different scene where one of the contestants says “I can’t accept a proposal.”

RELATED: Corinne Olympios Claims NewBachelor Star Colton Underwood’s Virginity ‘Is a Lie’

View this post on Instagram

It’s now officially official and I have the official exclusive poster to prove it. Colton’s dramatic season of #TheBachelor premieres Mon Jan 7th

A post shared by Chris Harrison (@chrisbharrison) on Nov 15, 2018 at 9:59am PST

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

The clip ends with Underwood threatening to leave the show and fleeing the property by hopping a fence.

Last week, Harrison unveiled the key art for Underwood’s season, which is a shot of him dressed in a suit standing before a rose-filled wall with the words “What does he have to lose?” written in the background.

RELATED: Twitter Has Mixed Reactions to Colton Underwood’s Bachelor Casting

Underwood first revealed his virginity while competing on Becca Kufrin‘s The Bachelorette season 14.

Sitting down with PEOPLE before embarking on his own journey, Underwood said he’ll remain open, honest and true to himself as the Bachelor.

“I’m going to live my life and do what I’ve always done,” he said. “ needs to be normalized; it’s just who I am and what I believe in. I hold a lot of value in it and I hold it to a high standard. I’m just waiting for the right heart.”

Underwood’s season of The Bachelor premieres Jan. 7, 2019.

Mon Nov 19 23:45:08 EST 2018

Ivanka Trump reportedly broke federal records rules when she allegedly used a personal email account to send a number of emails discussing government business in 2017, a year after her father Donald Trump’s harsh criticism of Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during the 2016 presidential campaign.

According to The Washington Post, the White House conducted an investigation after emails released by the watchdog group American Oversight revealed that Ivanka, 37, who serves as a White House adviser to her father President Donald Trump, sent nearly 100 emails to White House aides, Cabinet members and her personal assistants from the private email account with a domain she shares with her husband Jared Kushner.

Some of the conversations Ivanka had involved exploring “opportunities to collaborate” with Small Business Administration chief Linda McMahon and discussions on “locational/workforce development and K-12 STEM education with Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, The Post reported. The others messages were reportedly about scheduling and logistics.

When questioned about the findings, Ivanka allegedly claimed she wasn’t aware of the rules and that the emails were sent before she was officially a White House employee and given an official White House email.

RELATED: Ivanka Trump Mocked on Twitter for Quoting the Wrong Socrates

“While transitioning into government, after she was given an official account but until the White House provided her the same guidance they had given others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her personal account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family,” Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Abbe Lowell, Ivanka Trump‘s ethics lawyer told The Washington Post.

Ivanka’s team also alleged that she wasn’t receiving the proper alerts that advised against using private emails. Trump’s ethic’s lawyer also claimed the emails were in response to people who contacted Ivanka first.

RELATED: Ivanka Trump Privately Mocks Her Dad’s Hair and Aspires to Be ‘First Woman President,’ Book Claims

However, according to the report, Ivanka became a White House staffer in March 2017 and continued to use her personal email after that point.

Mirijanian also compared the findings to that of Clinton, who was accused of using a private email server while acting as secretary of state under President Barack Obama‘s Administration. Clinton’s email use was a focal point throughout Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, in which he referred to her as “Crooked Hillary.”

“Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted,” Mirijanian said according to The Post.

The White House did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.